|Job #899 - UX/UI Designer - analytics big data products - non coding
3D Graphics/Visualization, UX / UI Design
$80,000 - $120,000
Working with VP Eng (Who Bivium placed) for Wellesley, MA area office – this company develops a complex big data analytics products.
Salary in the 85-120kish range + exceptional benefits + bonus
* * *
Comments from VP:
“We ideally want someone with 4—6 years of good experience and good problem solving. Not a website designer , but an application designer with ability to learn complex subjects, like Analytics, as we are doing. An experienced person with something like BI or development tools designer will be exceptional candidate for us. CSS and ability to do mockups , create image files , do wire frames and prototypes using UX tools. Not really a coder.
Sometimes you have a web developer that want to do design as well. And is capable of doing it. Then we would even be able to go higher with salary if its an exceptional candidate. “
* * *
Formal Job description:
This role is a core member of the development team as he/she will own the overall platform design and contributes throughout the development lifecycle. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Meet with Product Management and development team to understand requirements and mock-up new features
• Conduct user research to build and maintain user stories and needs assessment, identify pain points
• Deliver design style-sheet to the development team for each project
• Deliver high-fidelity prototypes and mock-ups to share with cross-functional teams
• Continually review deliverables to ensure releases meet high standards of quality
• Bachelor’s degree in graphics design, visual design, interaction design, human interaction sociology, psychology, or a similar related discipline
• 4-12 years of product, UX, and/or visual design experience for an enterprise product
• Able to balance the needs of concurrent projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
• Able to communicate vision and concepts to others, especially with a global development team
• Excellent creativity skills to produce new ideas and concepts
• Strong experience with some mix of Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design etc
• Knowledge or interest in data mining/machine learning/ or big data analytics a plus
* * *
To learn more - email@example.com
About Me - The Bivium Group: Scott Dunlop on LinkedIn
I am the recruiter people work with who don't work with recruiters!
For over 20 years I’ve been Boston’s leading software engineer/software developer Recruiter (with nearly 100 public LinkedIn recommendations) - I'm exclusively focused on the Software Engineering market in Boston – I’m always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.