|Job #868 - Windows C++C#, Graphics, OpenGL, CAD, geometry Software Engineer, graphics software engineer
C#/.NET, 3D Graphics/Visualization
$115,000 - $140,000
Long-time Bivium clients. Lots of placed much of the team.
Now part of large, public company with deep benefits but autonomy to run like a nimble skunkworks startup.
Mid-senior role Ė target is 125k, range is 115k to 140k. Exceptional benefits + bonus.
As a Senior Software Engineer at our client , you will be part of a team responsible for creating and maintaining application software that is used to operate complex 3D printing products.
We believe that reliable, easy to use, and highly performant software is essential to unlocking the potential of our products.
You will develop algorithms to solve challenging geometry problems, provide technical leadership within your team, implement new features, and maintain existing features.
We work together in Scrum teams, with peer review and testing (ideally automated) of all our work. We value collaboration among the various engineering and production disciplines so you must be comfortable in cross functional team environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
● Build and deliver software that revolutionizes how things are made
● Use web technologies to deliver desktop user experiences
● Collaborate with our designers, product managers, and other engineers on your team to solve tough problems in 3D printing.
● Design highly-scalable systems and APIs to work with front end applications
● Identify and address performance issues
● Encourage good architecture patterns for long-term maintenance and extensibility
● Help mentor and educate your peer engineers
● 5+ years of software development experience working on engineering, scientific, graphics or computational applications
● BS or BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, or other related science or engineering discipline
● Demonstrated proficiency using C/C++ or C#, .NET, and Microsoft development tools
● Experience writing computer graphics software using OpenGL, WebGL or GLSL
● Ability to write testable, resilient, documented code with effective unit and integration tests
● Ability to work with your scrum team to get the job done
● Strong customer focus
* * *
To learn more - email@example.com
About Me - The Bivium Group: Scott Dunlop on LinkedIn
I am the recruiter people work with who don't work with recruiters!
For over 20 years Iíve been Bostonís leading software engineer/software developer Recruiter (with nearly 100 public LinkedIn recommendations) - I'm exclusively focused on the Software Engineering market in Boston Ė Iím always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.
Iím Bostonís leading software engineer Recruiter/Headhunter (with nearly 100 public LinkedIn recommendations and over 20 years tech experience) - Iím focused exclusively on the Boston Software Engineering market Ė Iím always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.
Windows C++C#, Graphics, OpenGL, geometry Software Engineer, graphics software engineer, scott dunlop, bivium group