$90,000 - $150,000
Cambridge, MA - MIT spin out startup still offering equity, and meaty engineering challenges!
* * *
Bivium Group is closely partnered with this fantastic MIT spinout. We are working directly with the two Founders and have placed members of theanalytics, engineering and mobile team over the years.
Great culture filled with very smart people making a massive difference.
Due to continued growth and success, our client is adding a Web Developer to the team - this is a full stack role, but we could hire a smart person who tilts more towards UI/UX or back-end depending on skills...
The firm is filled with MIT, WPI, CMU and other high powered grads - you should have a similar pedigree to fit the high ossicillating smarts here.
* * *
Formal Job descritption is here:
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our customer web portal. You will be joining a small, dynamic team of outstanding software engineers working to build software to help make lives better.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
● Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
● Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
● Create and maintain software documentation
● Be responsible for implementing new features and maintaining and scaling the portal as needed
● Collaborate with web designers to match visual design intent
● BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Proven working experience in web programming
● Top-notch programming skills and knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
● Knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS
● Familiarity with PHP
About Me - The Bivium Group: Scott Dunlop on LinkedIn
I am the recruiter people work with who don't work with recruiters!
For over 20 years Iíve been Bostonís leading software engineer/software developer Recruiter (with nearly 100 public LinkedIn recommendations) - I'm exclusively focused on the Software Engineering market in Boston Ė Iím always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.
* * *