|Job #785 - Data Scientist - healthcare, hacking coding skills
Data Science (analysis and/or visualization)
$90,000 - $140,000
We ask that applicants be local to the Boston, MA area and not require any visa sponsorship.
Visit our website to view more of Boston's Best Software jobs:
www.BiviumGroup.com/Search Jobs are updated frequently so please check back regularly.
You can also Sign-up for our job alert email to be automatically notified of any new jobs meeting your criteria:
Cambridge, MA stealth startup in the healthcare space - Bivium Group exclusive with deep, long-term relationship with the founding level executives here. Multiple hires from us:
“Let me emphasize a few additional points: ideally we'd find Master's holder with some years of experience or Ph.D with possibly less experience but still some work experience could go a long way for us. They also need to have some strong hacking chops. Once given a dataset they should be able to turn it inside out and upside down in order to be able to gain control of it - understand its strengths, shortcomings, weaknesses and strengths, and combine it with other datasources, etc. We also like proven team players. “
• Hands-on experience coding in Python or other advanced programming language.
• Experience working with large datasets using SQL.
• Experience with Unix.
• Quantitative background and degree(s) in majors such as Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or similar.
• At least 2 year experience working with large datasets
• Willingness to engage in necessary data fussing
• Will develop solutions that read large volumes of data and produce insights in real time.
• Will use technologies from Machine Learning. Background in Machine Learning and strong interest in further developing expertise.
To learn more - email@example.com
About Me - The Bivium Group: Scott Dunlop on LinkedIn
I’m Boston’s leading software engineer Recruiter/Headhunter (with nearly 100 public LinkedIn recommendations and over 20 years tech experience) - I’m focused exclusively on the Boston Software Engineering market – I’m always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.
keywords data scientist, cambridge, halthcare, python, scott dunlop, bivium group