|Job #698 - TRULY AMAZING Java, web software engineers - MONSTER 175k package, $$ consumer facing experience
$100,000 - $175,000
Visit our website to view more of Boston's Best Software Engineer jobs:
Jobs are updated frequently so please check back regularly.
AMAZING Java/web software engineers - to 175k package + equity - get consumer facing experience
This wildly profitable company spares no expense to land the talent they want:
Big sign-on bonus (5-20k)
Big Performance bonuses (10-40%)
Big salaries to 150k base
BIG opportunity for talented engineers (top 1% only!)
Our client, a wildly profitable, 30 person startup in Cambridge, MA is looking to add 6 Software Engineers to the team.
This client has high standards for Java and Computer Science skills, but in return for the best talent they can find, you will receive:
1. Resume/Career “game-changing” experience in high volume, Consumer-Facing live site, even if you have only done enterprise software, or other similar types of code writing.
2. Total Salary, bonus to 175k range.
3. Flexible work hours, including 1-2x a week telecommute
4. Crazy benefits – incl tuition reimbursement up to $5000, catered lunches, beer, and health benefits.
5. This client is PROFITABLE, growing aggressively, has the money to throw at great engineering talent, and has some incredible technical challenges to offer candidate:
6. Good Equity stake in a company that has profitable and is an acquisition target (founders have done it many times)
- massive scaling fun, and has 4+M visitors (from 0 just 3 years ago).
- NLP, recommendation engine
- Livesite, threading RT issues
- Constantly innovating and trying out new ideas.
The hiring VP of Engineering was placed by me at their genesis and knows the quality and caliber of the Bivium Group candidate pool.
Are you up for the challenge? If so – please send a resume to email@example.com – subject line “Cambridge Java”
About Me - www.linkedin.com/in/scottdunlop/
I’m Boston’s leading software engineer Recruiter/Headhunter and I’m focused exclusively on the Software Engineering market – I’m always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.
About Us - www.biviumgroup.com/
The Bivium Group is a renowned technical recruiting firm with a sixth sense for crafting the right fit between opportunity and talent. Our focus is on building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates which is demonstrated by our unsurpassed network of skilled talent and intimate knowledge of our client's business needs.
We have earned a lasting reputation for our exceptional service, our willingness to build long-term relationships, and the ability to fully grasp the often complex requirements of our clients.
Our wide-ranging knowledge of the software industry, and recognition in the marketplace only enhances our ability to help reach our shared goals - a lifelong partnership with you - and to offer the very best recruiting experience available today.